Thursday, March 6, 2014

Pillow Stalk - A Review





by



A Review


Madison Night is an interior decorator, specializing in homes and designs from the late 50’s and early 60’s.  She is not a murderer.  But not everybody is convinced when pillows from her inventory, friends from her community, and the Doris Day Film Festival she is planning for the local vintage theater seems to be the center of multiple homicides.


The truth could not come out until the local homicide detective (of questionable repute himself), a handyman with his own history, and an ex-boyfriend (an adulterer in his own right) can put all the pieces of the puzzle together to stop the serial killer stalking the people of Dallas, TX.  


Pillow Stalk was the perfect read as my wife and I took our first cruise in celebration of our 40th wedding anniversary.  Whether sitting on the deck, on the stateroom veranda, or on the settee in the stateroom itself, the book was one I did not want to put down.  Well-written and including enough twists and turns to keep my head spinning, I could not wait to reach the end; and when I did, I was not disappointed.  I will be looking forward to the next book in the series, That Touch of Ink, scheduled for publication in April 2014.
_________________

This review is based on a free electronic copy provided by the publisher for the purpose of creating this review.  The opinions expressed are mine alone.  

No comments: