Monday, January 28, 2013






A Review

I know that I may be in the minority - having never read a Tim LaHaye fiction title.  When I did read this book, I was pleasantly surprised.  

The book picks up where today’s headlines end - a fear of where this world is going, where liberals may be taking America in the midst of the 21st century.  I also found the author’s description of heaven on the day after the rapture to be at a future that God may have planned for the church rather gut retching.

I am not a fan of apocryphal literature (other than that found in Scripture), but I did find that this book held my attention.  With the exception of the transition between the wait for Christ’s return and the actual event, the book was a nail biter from start to finish.  I might question whether the series from which it comes has a future or not - though the possibility certainly does exist.  

If one is ready to explore Tim LaHaye’s writing - this might be a good place to start.    
______________
This review is based on a free electronic copy of this book provided by the publisher for the purpose of creating this review.  The opinions expressed are mine alone.  

No comments: