Wednesday, March 22, 2017

100+ Little Bible Words

100+ Little Bible Words.jpg

A Review

Colorful words plus easy words make for a great gift for the young toddler just learning to read. Each set of images is based on a familiar Bible story and includes 10 or more words for the toddler to learn. All the words come from the Bible text; approximately 85% of the words are helpful for general knowledge as well as for understanding of the Scripture. The the other 15% are more closely connected to the Scriptures, but are important for the future Bible reader to know. Most of the words are nouns, though there are some adjectives and verbs scattered throughout the book.

The pictures are colorful and bright - though the individual pictures are a bit smaller than one might expect for a preschool book. The book will make a great gift for the toddler or preschool child. A parent or other adult will need to read the associated Bible stories and pronounce the words found in each story, but that will only build the relationship between the parent and child as the child is learning to associate the words with their pictures.  

This review is based on a free copy provided by the publisher for the purpose of creating this review.  The opinions expressed are my own.

No comments: