Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rocketeer Adventures Volume 1 - A Review

Though I have had a lifelong interest in comics, my first introduction to the Rocketeer was not in the comics. I suspect, like many, my first introduction to the Rocketeer was provided in 1991 by the Walt Disney Company. It was not until I had the opportunity to review this reprint of the original comics from IDG that even knew that Rocketeer had its beginning in the pages of a comic book.

The electronic copy of the book provided by the publisher for this review was actually an abbreviated version of the full book. On the other hand, I was impressed with the graphics and story lines which were included in the sample. I will be looking forward to reading the complete book when it is published later this year.

No comments: