Friday, March 11, 2022

Dark Angel - A Review

 



Dark Angel




by

Brian Andrews & Jeffrey Wilson

A Review

Andrews & Wilson have taken the common concept of spiritual warfare and embedded it into the physical realm where demons are fought by former military special forces and adolescent “watchers” who have the unique ability to enter into the minds of humans and/or demons, The result is a faith-based fantasy that weaves the world’s spiritual life into a real-world context.

Though the genre is not one I especially appreciate, I did find myself increasingly wanting to see how the story ended the further I read. Not coming to this story with a military background, I appreciated the appendix that included a glossary of terms used within the book. This may not have been my favorite book; but I did find it hard to put down, wanting more and more. The book ends with a brief glimpse of what future volumes hold as the authors continue to write pieces of this story.

I give this book 4-stars while looking forward to what is to come.
______________
This review is based on a free electronic copy provided by the publisher for the purpose of creating this review. The opinions expressed are mine alone.



No comments: