Tuesday, June 5, 2018

The Kremlin Conspiracy - A Review









A Review


Joel Rosenberg has put together another thrilling espionage thriller. The new President of Russia has the singular goal of making Russia great again. The new US President is a bit of whimp that has a similar goal for the United States of America. Together they are pushing the world toward a thermonuclear meltdown.

It will take Markus Ryker, former US Marine and Secret Service agent, and Oleg Kraskin, senior aide and son-in-law to the Russian President, working together to find a way to pull these two superpowers away from the brink of cultural annihilation.

I could not put the book down. I had to - but did not want to. I stayed up nights to get more reading done. If I woke up at night,m I would pick up the book to get another chapter under my belt. The author has done a wonderful job of blending life, faith, and a political thriller that tracks with current events.

My hope is that Markus, Oleg, and Jenny (an unwitting CIA operator), are brought together again for more adventures.
______________
This review is based on a free electronic copy provided by the publisher for the purpose of creating this review. The opinions are mine alone.




No comments: