Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Homer is on the Case - A Review

 



Homer Is On The Case



by

Henry Cole

A Review


The author has created a delightful cozy mystery starring Homer (a homing pigeon) and Lulu (an Amazon Parrot). Together these two birds solve a series of burglaries that are haunting the city's parks.

Together they will track the villains down and then communicate to their humans their results. I found myself both intrigued by these characters. I was laughing as they communicated together, with their humans, and, eventually, officials from around the town. They put on quite the performance.

I could not tell if the book was aimed at an adult audience (I am an adult and did enjoy the book) or a pre-adolescent audience (I expect that pre-teens would enjoy the book as well). For the adult reader the book is a fun, quick read. I give it 5-stars. I can hope that the author finds more cases for these two feathered friends to solve.
______________
This review is based on a free electronic copy provided by the publisher for the purpose of creating this review. The opinions expressed are mine alone.


No comments: